Cmmi (configure ; make ; make install)
$Date: 2007/01/18 14:33:40 $
email: Kiyoka Nishiyama
- Developping on Sourceforge
- 0.5.2 Released.
What is Cmmi?
- Cmmi is a free software.
- This software is released under the terms ofGNU General Public License (GPL2)
- This software is a installation management software for free software.
Cmmi helps you to simplify your installation process from '.tar.gz' source archives.You can be a package manager of your local site, if you are not an expert of your OS.Cmmi can make Debian, RedHat, Slackware and cygwin packages efficiently.
Cmmi manages your installation process by following features
- This program can registory a tarball (an tar.gz archive file) to the ~/cmmi directory and manage it
- You can customize your particular installation instruction at the .cmmi file.
Please use this software if you face to following situations.
- If you want to manage installation process on the OS such as cygwin, SunOS, etc... which does not have Package system
- If you want to install the latest free software every day ( Many free software is released with .tar.gz archive only...
- If you have had a problem that you forget your paticular 'configure' options for installation.
- If you can read and write Perl script and sh script. ( I expect you to send me patches of Cmmi ^_^)
Download and Document